Wednesday, November 03, 2004

biting the nails

Florida has fallen. It was claimed by the forces of evil; Kerry needs Ohio...or else. I'm really starting to worry. The wife will not have sex with me if George Bush is re-elected. How is this my fault? I need to make some phone calls.

How can people not see the truth about Bush? He is an underqualified, insincere corporate puppet. It's like voting for Jeff Spicoli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Or Destro from GI Joe. Evil...pure evil.

Living in Canada grows more appealing by the minute. Toronto is quite nice. I hear that Montreal is like the NYC of Canada.

The Vegas trip is going to be quite fun. 10-15 good friends, gambling, neon lights, limos, and just plain sinnin'. Recipe for a great weekend. Enough escapism...I'm going back to CNN for the election. It's like a slow death....

No comments: