Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I'm done with Sergio

At work, on my lunch. And I've gone from 7.85 hours of free time yesterday to being swamped, or nearly swamped. Maybe not swamped, perhaps just saturated. Hmm, that could be interpreted as worse than swamped. When I get home I'll thumb through my big-book-o-adjectives and get back to you on that.

If anyone is looking to get me a late xmas/early chanukah present, I really want a Nerf Turbo football. Remember those? I want the real deal, 1993 edition. And not the silly whistling one that came after it. These were the greatest footballs in neighborhood football history. Even the undermuscled kids could throw this squishy engineering marvel for great distances with minimal effort. The ball just loved to fly. Our 4 on 4 games were passing frenzies. I'm getting weepy just thinking about it.

http://wintersleeper.blogspot.com

No comments: